Many people have questions and concerns about ecigarettes when they first begin vaping…
It’s our goal to be a resource and support system for our customers. That’s why we’re so proud of the huge range of knowledge that our staff has about ecigarettes, hardware, and juices! We believe that the first hand experience and the loads of research done by our staff are a factor in what sets us apart from the competition!
To date, the first use of Flagyl in combination with a surgical antibiotic to treat sexually transmitted diseases, has been reported in India. Based on reports, the Indian government has initiated two clinical studies through National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), Kolar, the only Centre of Excellence for Clinical Trials for Medical Treatment (CTM) in India for flagyl-antimicrobial treatment of infection of sexually transmitted diseases.
During these projects, scientists have studied the effect of using Flagyl to treat gonorrhea infection in pregnant women, https://tabl1.com/.
Dr. Harshi Jatia, President of the Global Institute of Immunization and Vaccines, said, “In developing nations, there is a significant number of children who are sexually active, and thus, there is potential opportunity in vaccine research for treating HIV transmission in patients with HIV-associated gonorrhea.”
This is further supported by other studies demonstrating the efficacy of Flagyl in treating gonorrhea and HIV, an infection caused by protozoa, in combination with an oral antibiotic.
Dr. Tanya Sahu continued, “When using Flagyl, clinicians can rapidly remove the active ingredients, which are difficult to get from the patient’s blood and urine, from the patient’s body. As a result of this, the patient is less likely to receive serious complications in the course of treatment.”
Dr. Sahu said, “Flagyl is safe and does not contain any dangerous substances. This includes a pro-inflammatory chemical that can cause respiratory tract problems and gastrointestinal bleeding and the presence of pro-amino acids that can cause cancer.”
“However, some of the drug’s safety questions include, first, the ability to kill most, if not all,” said Yvonne O’Conner, M.D., clinical and microbiologist, NIMR. “That could lead to severe adverse effects; second, how can the drug be used when oral antibiotic use has been found to reduce antibiotic resistance,” said Dr. O’Conner.
Although e-cig research is a fairly new field of study, many scientists & health professionals believe that e-cigarettes are a better alternative to smoking tobacco cigarettes, particularly when used as a cessation method during quitting.We believe these professionals, as well as the numerous studies that have shown e-cigs to be safe and effective! Still, we know that many people prefer to do their own research, and come to their own conclusions! That’s why we’ve compiled a list of articles, research papers, and other studies about ecigarettes, so that our customers can get to know the facts and science behind ecigarettes and other vaping products. Read below for more information!
• Public Health England: Vaping is 95% Less Hazardous Than Smoking
• Final Report “Evaluation of ecigarettes”
• Comparison of the effects of e-cigarette vapor and cigarette smoke on indoor air quality
• Successful smoking cessation with electronic cigarettes in smokers with a documented history of recurring relapses: a case series
• E-cig report from The Society For The Study Of Addiction
• HealthDay.com: Benefits of ECigarettes May Outweigh Harms, Study Finds
• WebMD Survey: E-cigarettes May Help Smokers Quit
• Vape ‘Em If You Got ‘Em: Benefits Of ECigarettes Outweigh Risks, From Science20.com
• New York Post claims “Ecigs could save hundreds of millions of lives”
• Smoke Free Alternatives Trade Association
• Dr. Michael Siegel’s Tobacco Analysis: Articles by a former CDC Tobacco Specialist & current professor at Boston University School of Public Health